La verdad absoluta no existe y eso es absolutamente cierto
 
miércoles, julio 13, 2005
Hijoles, el Emo ni me gusta pero.... =P
You scored as Buried a Lie - Senses Fail. You are "Buried a Lie" by Senses Fail. You have most likely been cheated on or betrayed in the past. Giving forgiveness and trusting people is hard for you, but you would do anything for the people you care about, you would protect them no matter what. You will get violent if anyone tries to hurt them. You are a wonderful person to have as a friend, but try to keep from getting a short temper or being incredibly stressed.

Buried a Lie - Senses Fail

85%

You're So Last Summer - Taking Back Sunday

70%

Helena - My Chemical Romance

70%

Feeling This - Blink 182

70%

The Middle - Jimmy Eat World

65%

Too Far Gone - All American Rejects

65%

Work - Jimmy Eat World

65%

Cute without the 'E' - Taking Back Sunday

65%

Minority - Green Day

60%

Save Me - Unwritten Law

60%

You know what they do to guys like us in prison - My Chemical Romance

55%

Home - Three Days Grace

30%

Burnout - Green Day

15%

What emo/rock song are you?
created with QuizFarm.com
posted by BitterSweetCriss @ 10:28 p.m.  
5 Comments:
  • At 10:56 a.m., Blogger Kurogin said…

    Oye no, de doy al link y me lleva a la entrada de blogger. :(

    Saludos

     
  • At 11:36 a.m., Blogger BitterSweetCriss said…

    Pufff
    a ver, dejame checar esa madre,siempre fallan los links de esta paginucha

     
  • At 11:39 a.m., Blogger BitterSweetCriss said…

    No manchse, se me hace que hasta borraron el link, pero el test más parecido era este.... http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=31085&first=yes

     
  • At 11:56 a.m., Blogger Jamie said…

    Pues a mi el EMO me gusta pero pues uno que otro grupo, me gusta mucho The Mars Volta y Jimmy Eat World...My Chemical Romance un poco...a mi me salió (ya sabes :) lo mismo que a ti, está padre el test.

    Besos! :D

     
  • At 11:57 a.m., Blogger BitterSweetCriss said…

    jajaja, ya salio, a mi me gusta el video de Helena, esa combinación de negro y rojo me agrada =P

     
Publicar un comentario
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: BitterSweetCriss
Home: Chihuahua, Chihuahua, Mexico
About Me:
See my complete profile
En el Pasado...
Meses Atras...
Shoutbox

Links
The WeatherPixie  Bitacoras.com Blogs México
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER