La verdad absoluta no existe y eso es absolutamente cierto
 
martes, agosto 17, 2004
by: Within Temptation
If I tell you Will you listen?
Will you stay?
Will you be here forever?
Never go away?
Never thought things would change.
Hold me tight.
Please don't say again.
That you have to go.
A bitter thought I had it all.
But I just let it go.
Hold your silence.
It's so violent.
Since your gone.
[REF:] All my thoughts are with you forever.
Until the day we'll be back together.
I will be waiting for you.
If I had told you.
You would have listened.
You had stayed.
You would be here forever.
Never went away.
It would never have been the same.
All our time.
Would have been in vain.
Cause you had to go.
The sweetest thought I had it al.
Cause I did let you go.
All our moments.
Keep me warm.
When you're gone
[REF:] All my thoughts are with you forever.
Until the day we'll be back together.
I will be waiting for you.
posted by BitterSweetCriss @ 5:35 p.m.  
0 Comments:
Publicar un comentario
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: BitterSweetCriss
Home: Chihuahua, Chihuahua, Mexico
About Me:
See my complete profile
En el Pasado...
Meses Atras...
Shoutbox

Links
The WeatherPixie  Bitacoras.com Blogs México
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER